Thursday, February 23, 2017

       

         First, I want to hear about beauty. I want to know what you love. I want to know what
         words of love have been written on your heart - how you could smile at the bold beauty
         of a solitary hedgerow campion (flower) in December; how your taste buds might find
         sweet delight in freshly dug early potatoes, the way your flesh glows in the summer.
         Love creates beauty. I want to know how you create beauty, about the woods and
         beaches that you love; I want to know if Bach harmonies lift the top off your head.
         I want to know how you suck life into your being and live it, feel it, like sharp air
         in the lungs on a frozen, moon-smiling, diamond-clear night, and how your chest
         opens to compass the Cosmos.      Adrian Rose

1 comment:

  1. I love your use of striking colour because the atmosphere of the painting shines through along with its harmony or setting. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete